When using the visitors function you can download your visitors data. Variables include:
- First login date
- Number of logins
- Location Name
- Login type
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of birth
You can choose to send broadcast mails via your own email provider such as Mailchimp, or send visitors emails via the SO Connect dashboard. In case of the latter, we recommend you do not download your data but keep it safely stored in the dashboard.
In order to access your data, you must agree with the terms as stated on the page, due to the General Data Protection Regulation law. Read more about it in the article: Visitor Tab Agreements.
Once agreed, take to following steps:
Options for data download
1. First, select the location for which you wish to download information
2. Select the time period for which you want to download information
3. Choose login type
4. If relevant, select the gender
5. If relevant, apply age range
6. It's recommended to download only the language in which you intend to deliver your marketing messages
7. If you want to send a special message to your most loyal customers, check the "Only Returning Visitors" box.