Creating your first Splash Page
- Go to your SO Connect Dashboard and login to your account.
- Select “Splash Pages” from the Wifi Marketing menu.
- Click on “Add new Splash Page”.
- A pop up will show and you have to give your page a name as well as the duration of the splash page, then click on “Continue".
- Now you have two options: Welcome screen for desktop and Welcome screen for mobile (first image shown) and Thank you screen for desktop and Thank you screen for mobile (last shown image)
- Next step is to drag and drop image into the grey field or use the “Select file” option to add your image.
- The button “Template file” shows you which area will be shown to your visitors.
- When you selected your file, you can preview this image or remove it.
- The last step is to go back to "Login Portal" and scroll down to "Customize Login Portal" and look for the Splash Page you've created and select it and click on "Save Settings" at the bottom of the page to activate it. To de-activate it follow the same steps and click on the "X" next to your Splash Page to turn your Splash Page off again.
Having set your Splash Page the login process for your visitors will be the Welcome Screen first followed by the Login Portal and lastly the Welcome Screen (if you choose to use both). Using just the Welcome Screen or just the Thank You Screen is possible too of course.
Remember to save your settings at the bottom of the page.