To be able to use the Review Express make sure you already claimed your location on TripAdvisor.
Follow the steps below to activate your Review Express:
1. Login into your SO Connect dashboard.
2. Go to the "WIFI Marketing" > settings > search for your location > TripAdvisor Review Express
3. Copy/paste your unique TripAdvisor URL, once done hit Save.
4. Now you have to wait two days to get your location activated.
5. Login in to your SO Connect dashboard and continue to the TripAdvisor menu, as listed above. Check your status, if it says: "TripAdvisor sync status: linked but not activated in TripAdvisor admin panel. Go to your TripAdvisor Review Express settings".
6. Does the upper notification show? Then login into your TripAdvisor account, follow your own business account. Following step is "Your business", then "Reviews" and "Review Express". Please find the manual (page 6) in the attachment.
7. Continue to "Settings", "Automated Review Express" and follow the activation process until you selected SO WIFI or SO Connect as a provider to activate your location.
8. Last step is to fill in the correct e-mail address.
You're done! From now on TripAdvisor will automatically send online review requests to your guests, visitors or customers using SO Connect "WIFI Marketing" through TripAdvisor Review Express.
Need to adjust any changes? Go to the tab "Create Email". Here you can experiment to you preferred content with creating an email that perfectly fits your audience.