This article explains how to create a new customer account in the SO Connect Dashboard according to the following steps:
- Login to the SO Connect Dashboard
- Checking account rights to be able to create new Customer accounts
- Creating the new Customer account
1. Log in to the SO Connect Dashboard
Open your webbrowser, go to dashboard.soconnect.com and login with your user details.
If you do not have a dashboard account, please contact your SO Connect Provider.
2. Check your account rights
On the left side of your screen there is a menu bar with an option called "Partner Tools", click it to reveal the "Customers" menu. If you do not have the "Partner Tools" menu option available in your account, please contact your SO Connect Provider.
3. Create a new customer account
- Click on "Partner Tools" on the left and then go to "Customers".
- Click on the green "Add new customer" on the top right of the screen.
- Now fill in the information of the company according to the fields given on the customer creation form. Please pay extra attention to the following fields:
- Company name (Always use the name as it is stated on the signed contract)
- User first and last name (This will be used for the user account)
- Email address (Has to be unique and not pre-existing in the Dashboard for a different Customer user account and will be used for the new user account)
- Reseller (If available)
- Sales manager
- Now that you have entered all the details, click on the blue "Save" button.
- As a final step, look up the new Customer account by going to "Partner tools" then "Customers" and entering the name of the customer account in the search field.
- Once you have found the new customer account, share the customer account ID with your finance department for further administrative processing.
If you need help or have questions please contact us at Support
For a visual representation of where to find the customer account creation form, please checkout the video in the attachment of this article.