Statuses are used in different parts of Listings to easily describe the status of a Listing, channel/directory or verification.
- Active: will be synced and renewed.
- Inactive: will not be synced any more.
- Needs Review: our support team needs to review the location data.
- Cancelled: will be synced, will not be renewed.
- Closed: location has shut down, we'll remove listings from the internet.
- First Sync date: Date since listing is under active management by Listings
- Last Sync date: Last date the listing was synchronized to all channels
|Submitted and verified||Location found on channel and in sync with inserted data.|
|Submitted||Location in sync with inserted data, but cannot be checked online, e.g. GARMIN.|
|Technical Problem||Temporary problems when connecting with channel.|
|Not found||Business not (yet) found on channel.|
|Data incorrect||Location found on channel but differs from inserted data.|
If the location is incompatible with the channel or if we cannot search on that channel.
if 1 or more channels are not Submitted and/or Submitted and verified state (in green state).
|Syncing||if all channels are Submitted and or Submitted and verified (in green state).|