- Check if your existing internet connection is working properly
- Place your Access Point in a suitable area
- Make sure to place your Access Point in an open area: Avoid thick walls, pillars and steel structures.
- Keep at least 3 meters away from microwaves, wireless telephones and other transmitting devices.
- Connect the Provided cables
- Connect the Access Point to your own modem/switch using the Network Cable.
- Connect the Power Adapter to an electrical socket and plug it into the Access Point.
- The Access point is online once the PWR light is solid green.
- If the PWR light keeps blinking, the device is not connected to the internet.
- Test the WiFi signal
- Check if the 5G and 2.4 lights on the access point are completely orange.
- As soon as a device connects to the WiFi network, the lights turn green.
- Go to support.soconnect.com for more information about the lights at the Access Point.
- Is everything working properly? Test the connection in your venue
- Move around your venue with your laptop and/or smartphone and access your network in various locations.
- If you don't have a good connection in important places, relocate your Access Point.
- If the problem persists, order an additional Access Point via Support.
You're all set! Congratulations.
The WiFi network is now available. Stick the FREE WIFI sticker on your front door to let visitors know they can use your WiFi.